Mmmmm, whoever invented the bacon taco shell, I like you.
There are loads of scrumptious issues you may pile into a bacon taco shell:
- rooster, lettuce and ranch dressing (my favourite)
- scrambled eggs, or an omelet
- precise taco fillings – taco meat (be sure your combine is sugar-free!), lettuce, bitter cream, and cheddar cheese
- lettuce and tomato – the last word BLT!
- steak, iceberg lettuce and blue cheese – like an inside-out wedge salad
I’ll be sincere, it took me two tries to get this proper, nevertheless, it’s not tough. I hope these directions are higher than those I used to be working with! 🙂
How to Make a Bacon Taco Shell in Under 5 Minutes
Servings: 1 taco shell
Prep Time: 1 minute | Cook Time: four minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 2g Net Carbs| 220 Calories | 18g Fat | 3g Carbs | 13g Protein | 0g Fiber
1. Find a huge, microwave-safe bowl, and hold 5 full bacon strips alongside the facet, barely overlapping them in order that they prepare dinner collectively (pardon the messy microwave, bacon grease is messy!) You also can weave them collectively if you happen to so need. If the strips are tremendous lengthy, you need to use kitchen shears to trim them a bit.
2. Cook the bacon for about 4 minutes on excessive and examine on them. If you continue to need to maintain cooking, strive for one more thirty seconds. Watch your shell rigorously because it cooks. I attempted 5 full minutes directly and burned them, badly!
three. Let them hold, or rigorously place them onto a taco stand as soon as they’re carried out. As they cool, they may get onerous and switch into the “shell” you need. The longer you prepare dinner them, the tougher the shell might be. Before they cool utterly you may as well trim them to create a taco shell form.
four. Fill your shell together with your desired substances, and revel in!
If you’re drooling over the photograph of the rooster tacos then be certain to take a look at my tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos recipe subsequent.
(Visited 2,003 occasions, 19 visits as we speak)